Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Train then bus then another Fjord boat to Flam

We had an early start this morning.  We hopped a train for an hour, then a bus for another hour and then a boat fjord cruise for two hours to arrive in this beautiful town of Flam where we will spend the night.
We had a light picnic lunch amidst the water and mountains.  There is a pic here of the view from the top observation point of our hotel.  We have a lot more beauteous pics of the fjords.  Jorge is loading some of them now.











4 comments:

  1. Spectacular pictures! I'm so envious (not quite jealous, but wishing I was there too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I just want to jump into your pictures and be there with you! I love your little friends, they're cute! It gives you someone (something?) to add to the pictures when you don't really want to be in them yourselves. You have to give them names beyond Mr. and Mrs, though. Something like Bjorg and Bjern (or however you'd spell those names) for the Viking couple and..... I have nothing for the trolls -- fantasy is your genre, I guess :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you are having a spectacular time! Love the Vikings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures - looks like you are having a wonderful time! Don't forget to come back to us!

    ReplyDelete